- Secure mobile Lync connectivity solution
- Active Directory protection
- Two-factor authentication
- Avoid using Active Directory credentials on mobile devices
- Block DoS attacks & Brute force attacks
- Solution for enabling smart card authentication
- Available as a filter for Forefront servers or as a stand-alone gateway
MobilityShield is an innovative solution that guarantees secure mobile connectivity through services that require Active Directory authentication including Microsoft Lync, SharePoint and Web applications. MobilityShield allows users to safely connect to Microsoft servers from smartphone, tablets and any other device outside the organization.
Connecting to the server using the Lync, SharePoint or Web applications client from smartphones, tablets and any other mobile device outside the organization poses several risks. These risks derive from using and storing the user’s active directory credentials on the mobile device and from exposing the Active Directory to the world for the required authentication, which might result in sensitive information falling into unauthorized hands.
To mitigate the risk and allow workers to use their own devices, MobilityShield has developed an innovative solution that prevents unauthorized mobile devices from penetrating the corporate network.
MobilityShield offers the following features:
- Active Directory Protection – avoid usage of active directory on the device
- Two Factor Authentication – verify that connection is made only from registered devices
- Block DoS, DDos & Brute Force Attacks – prevent Denial-of-Service (DoS), Distributed Denial-of-Service (DDoS) and brute force attacks on Lync and SharePoint servers
- Reverse Proxy – Reverse proxy for publishing Lync, SharePoint and business applications on both Windows and Linux without TMG